Making things easier.
Designed to make the super contribution process much easier, the Small Business Superannuation Clearing House (SBSCH) is a superannuation payment service (administered by the ATO) made available to eligible small businesses.
To access, just visit ATO’s website (ato.gov.au) and select your appropriate log in.
- Users can use their credit cards to pay since the ATO uses the Reserve Bank’s Government EasyPay service.
- Payment Reference Numbers (PRN) are provided for payments made through BPAY, credit card, or direct credit.
- Business owners and tax professionals can register the business at any time.
- It only takes a few minutes to process your payments, so you save a lot of time.
- Contribution History of employees are readily accessible for those who wish to get a copy.
- The SBSCH is open 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Users can save and manage multiple draft payment instructions (one at a time).
- The registrant can nominate someone other than the business owner to use the SBSCH. Payroll officers, bookkeepers, or other related personnel can be nominated to use the payment service on its behalf.
SBSCH for Existing Users
Now that the SBSCH has become part of the ATO’s online services, existing users will now have to get a new authentication credential that identifies them to act on behalf of the business.
Please note: Your financial institutions may charge certain fees for payments made through EFT or BPAY to the SBSCH.
CONNECT WITH US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Talk to one of our skilled experts today. Give us a ring at (08) 9316-4500.
OR you can also go back to our homepage and use our LIVE CHAT feature 🙂