Self Managed Super Funds involve added responsibility and extensive skills in both legal and financial matters. This also requires a great deal of planning and research to manage super investments properly. When it comes to this aspect, Femia Accountants can provide the solutions you need.
Our firm is home to business and personal accountants who have great experience in Self Managed Super Funds in Perth. We provide in-depth financial advice and recommendations, helping businesses and individuals come up with an overall strategy to avoid setbacks. We put plans into action, making sure to get things done in the most convenient ways possible.
Femia Accountants has a range of SMSF services under one roof. Our comprehensive Self Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Services include –
- Facilitating the process to set up a new fund
- Processing transactions through the fund’s bank account/s
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of annual member statements
- Preparation of trustee minutes as required
- Preparation and lodgement of the income tax and regulatory return
- Liaising with the auditor to arrange the audit of the annual financial statements
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements or Instalment Activity Statements as required
- Arranging for pension payments to be made on a regular basis
- Preparation and lodgement of annual PAYG Payment Summary Statement and PAYG Payment Summaries for funds with pensions
- Facilitating actuarial certification where required
- Registration for GST or PAYG with the Australian Taxation Office as required
- Facilitating the process of winding up an existing fund
Femia Accountants is always ready to help with your SMSF in Perth. From fund processing, documentation, to full compliance with super and tax laws, our firm has you covered. We’d be more than glad to set the most convenient schedule for appointments with our accounting staff.
Contact our office today on 9316 4500 or book a time to meet with us.